VIDEO: Fishing Highlights & YouTube Channel

Honduran boys get together to fish the waters of Miami

…And they walked away with a coveted Sailfish!!!

Any fishing trip is made great when you hook a Sailfish. Roatan offers an excellent fishing experience, especially in September. With new catch and release guidelines, the fisherman has found healthier (and some argue larger) fish populations. Miami also has strict fishing guidelines in place, and a group of Honduran fishermen benefited from them this past weekend.

In other news…

We have a NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

You can visit our new YouTube Channel HERE.

2 Likes

It would be nice to make a video like this for local anglers. I know there are a few in town who would appreciate and benefit from something of this caliber.

2 Likes

Lovely Video. Professional. Who are the main fishing charter companies in Roatan?

1 Like

@roatanwildcreektours or @RoatanExcursions may have a complete answer. I know several local guys which I would recommend.

1. Three Sisters Charter
  2. Captain Luis Fishing Services
  3. Roatan Anglers

There are much more, but the above are safe bets…Start your search in the marina of West End or during the day ask the boats parked near the beach in West Bay.

2 Likes

Two of those are in this forum…will rope them in for the record… @ROATANANGLERS @ThreeSistersRTB

For the record, we used the services of ThreeSistersCharter during our last visit to the island as they are also the ones that offer the Subwing.

https://roatan.online/roatan-adventures-tours-and-scuba/roatan-subwing-rental

2 Likes