Bitcoin Meetup Roatan

BITCOIN MEETUP ROATAN

Please join us in our first Bitcoin Meetup at Pristine Bay, Roatan. More specifically, we will discussing the Bitcoin Lightning Network and its application in the local business economy.

The Bitcoin Meetup soft agenda is as follows

• Initial Meet and greet
  • Short presentation by Dusan Matuska
  • Conluded by a Q&A on all things Bitcoin
  • 5:30 pm

The event will be held below the Beach Club, on the waters edge. We will have light refreshments, a temperature controlled area, outdoor lounge area, and cold cuts for you. If you are able, let us know you’re coming.

Here is the event flyer for you to share:

3 Likes

Excellent. I’ll plan on being there tomorrow.

2 Likes

thank you for coming guys :slight_smile: We enjoyed it a lot and repeating in 2 weeks again. :muscle:

2 Likes

Island resident here-- I just created an account here to reply to this topic! As a casual Bitcoin enthusiast and owner, I’m bummed that I missed this event but I will certainly try to attend the next one! I’ll be on the lookout for an announcement. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @robertv no worries next Bitcoin meetup will be next Tuesday at the same place at @ScubaShop on Bitcoin Beach. We will create an announcement soon. Thank you.

1 Like

BITCOIN MEETUP ROATAN

Hello guys,

We are organizing another Bitcoin Meetup on the @BitcoinBeachRoatan at @pristinebay. This time we will talk about myths of Bitcoin and most common fallacies. Feel free to join us on Tuesday and meet another fellow Bitcoiners :wink:

• Place @ScubaShop
  • 6 pm
  • Initial meet and greet
  • Short presentation by Dusan Matuska
  • Conluded by a Q&A on all things Bitcoin

2 Likes

BITCOIN MEETUP

We are happy to invite you to our next Bitcoin meetup. This time we will meet in Brewery at Palmetto Bay. Come to enjoy perfect beer for Bitcoin and meet fellow Bitcoiners. We will talk about various topics like mining, privacy and other topics that will interest you. We are looking forward to all of you on Saturday at 2pm.

Facebook Event :

2 Likes

See you there. By the way, I do believe the brewing co. should release a Bitcoin Beach Beer! :sunglasses:

1 Like

That sounds great. I can imagine drink Bitcoin Beach Beer at Bitcoin Beach paid by Bitcoin :yum:

2 Likes

I can already see a T-Shirt with these words on it:

• BITCOIN
  • BEACH
  • BEER

You guys are great. By the way, how is the build-out coming along with the new Bitcoin Education center on Roatan? – Few understand how instrumental it will be in furthering the Bitcoin adoption on Roatan.

2 Likes

We are slowly approaching the opening with small steps. We are all the more taking care about the details when we realize that it will be a big milestone for Roatan to become the top Bitcoin island in the Caribbean.

2 Likes

Nice Information thanks for sharing

2 Likes