I am booked! What time will you meet me?

Hi! I have booked a day at AJ’s Sloth Sanctuary and Little French Key. I am cruising on Royal Caribbean. Does it matter what time I show up at the pier? Or is a Frenchy’s 44 representative always there? Also, do we see the sloths before or after going to LFK?

1 Like

Hello,

You should have received a confirmation email with transportation instructions under your reservation. Transportation is provided at no additional charge to you by Little French Key. Our Transportation Drivers will be wearing shirts with Little French Key and Frenchy’s 44 logos printed on them. They will be holding Little French Key signs and waiting at the port before your ship’s arrival and all morning long.

We will make sure you get to LFK as early as possible and returned to the port on time to maximize your stay with us. Due to port rules, in the morning you will need to walk a short distance to the outside of the Port’s main gates to meet our drivers. Roatan has two ports:

1: Carnival Cruise Line dock (Mahogany Bay)
2: Coxen Hole Port, (Port of Roatan)

1.If you arrive at Mahogany Bay: Please follow these instructions: Walk outside and you see the Taxi’s on your left. (If you have difficulty walking any Taxi will bring you to the outside of the gate for $2 per person), if not then please take a left and follow the main road up the hill for a few minutes, until you get to the MAIN GATE OF THE PORT. Once you pass the guard, keep walking down and look for the drivers on the right side.

1. If you arrive at Port of Roatan: Please follow these instructions: When you get off the ship, please exit to gate 2 for pick-up. You’ll find our representatives, who will supply you with the transportation to our private resort. Our Drivers will always be wearing Frenchy’s44 shirts with the LFK logo.
2 Likes

Is there only one shuttle in the morning or do they operate over a specified period of time?
Jayne

1 Like

Greetings

Our drivers are waiting at the port before the ship docks and all morning until noon. As soon as you disembark you will be able to meet them, We suggest our guests to come off the ship early to maximize your stay with us.

1 Like