LFK sloth tour & full island package

If I purchase the sloth tour and full island package how long will I be able to spend at the sloth farm? Also, how long would we spend at LFK? I’m coming from a norweigan cruise so approximately when will we be picked up and dropped off at the boat? Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hello! At the time we traveled to Roatan the Sloth tour wasnt available at LFK. We actually booked through another company doing a sloth tour at Daniel Johnsons and doing the Full Island Package at LFK. Once we were picked up by our driver, after getting off the ship that morning, we went to DJ’s first. We spent maybe two hours there. Then LFK wasn’t too far from there. We spent maybe 4 hours at LFK. The usually try to get you back an hour before ship sails I believe. We had so much fun there and will do it again in the future! We may try AJ’s Sloth farm next time around since its part of a package now. Your experience may be different and hopefully someone from LFK’s will respond.

1 Like

If we book VIP could we exchange horse back ride for sloth experience?

Also is there any way to see menus and drink variety and pricing?

1 Like

Greetings

The sloth tour lasts around 30 minutes to 1 hour. It is the first thing to do once you arrive to LFK. AJ’s is near us, 3 minutes walking but our drivers are in charge of picking you up. Our drivers will be waiting for you at the port all morning until noon and drop off is 2 hours before the ship leaves. You have the option to ask the driver to take you back to the ship earlier too. Please book through our website: https://www.littlefrenchkey.com/packages

@Onetrak If you purchase the VIP you are not able to exchange horseback for sloth. However, you can add the sloth activity upon arrival for $12 per person. Please provide us with your email to send you more information

1 Like