Roatan SEDE (New Goverment)

Greetings,

We just bought a lot in Coral Views Village. We were looking for information on the upcoming Roatan “SEDE” I heard so much about. Any information would be appreciated.

2 Likes

What does SEDE stand for? I’ve never heard of this.

1 Like

I would like to know as well. I live in Coral View and this is an unfamiliar term to me.

1 Like

Check out Zede you should be able to google information. Welcome to CVV, please make sure you join our Facebook page Coral Views Village (CVV)

3 Likes

Thank you Cheryl, will do.

1 Like

Best Definition I could find: The ZEDEs are zones carved out of Honduran territory that operate under a special regime in which the foreign or domestic investors in the ZEDE are responsible for providing security, resolving conflicts, and establishing fiscal policy. The only Honduran laws that apply to ZEDEs are the Constitution of the Republic and the Penal Code. In other words, ZEDEs would function as autonomous enclaves within Honduras.

Found this article from February

2 Likes

The ZEDEs are zones carved out of Honduran territory that operate under a special regime in which the foreign or domestic investors in the ZEDE are responsible for providing security, resolving conflicts, and establishing fiscal policy. The only Honduran laws that apply to ZEDEs are the Constitution of the Republic and the Penal Code. In other words, ZEDEs would function as autonomous enclaves within Honduras.

2 Likes