3 month rental for family w baby near Bay Island Internati9nal school?

Looking to come from Aug thru Nov 10th. Anyone who can suggest a good nanny and simple furnishes rental under $1000 a month with good internet? Any suggestions on how to connect with other families with children? Also would love info on schools. Can’t find up to date info on Discovery bay. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello Mary, welcome to our Community Forum. I have a place available if you would like to see it. When are you arriving? I have a 2 bedroom house in Sandy Bay with pool and beach acces with private dock. Good internet, cable and phone line included. VRBO link is # 694999.Although the night rate is U$ 77 we can offer it for U$ 950 per month. My whatsapp is +504 3141 9753 or US phone 504-327-4689. We can suggest nannies available also. Hope to see you soon enjoying our Paradise. Lili

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Still working out a few details. Should solidify a date soon. I will be in touch. Nanny recommendations much appreciated as I will need someone as soon as I arrive. Your place looks lovely.

3 Likes

Feel free to ask whatever you want. How old is your kid?

3 Likes

Have a 10 month old about to walk and a 7 year old.

2 Likes

Hello Mary ,

what is your monthly budget for the nanny? How many hours will you need her?

I want to know so I can look for different options :slightly_smiling_face:. Local or not local nannies ( from Honduras or not ).

2 Likes

Hi. I dont know what the normal rate is there for nannies. I could use help 4 days per week. M thru Thurs. Or could do fulltime live in. Local Spanish only speaker would be fine as I would be there with them. Could even be 9k if she had a child of her own and brought hers. 5yanks.

1 Like

sorry Mary, I didn’t see your message ;( . If your are still interested in our place please contact us by whatsapp or email to natalialiviero@hotmail.com whatsapp +504-3141-9753 or our uS line 1 504 327-4689 We have 2 ladies that are valuable for helping you , nevertheless you are not in our place :slight_smile:

1 Like

We would be happy to help at www.paradisebabiesroatan.com