Long term rental options

Hi, I am planning to move to Roatan a year from now, but will be on the island for two weeks beginning this March 18th, staying in West End. While I’m there, is there a reputable real estate agency that deals with long-term rentals that could show me what my budgeted rental expense could get me in/near West End or possibly Mangrove Bight. eg $400/mth vs $500/mth vs $600/mth?
I would like it to be within walking distance of West End, and preferably near other expats.
Thanks!
Sylvia

3 Likes

Highly recommend Marci Wiersma at About Roatan Real Estate. She was super while we were on the island and is helping us purchase a property to build on in about a year. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hello @NemosBuddy, and welcome to our forum. @Anna has help others who have visited this forum in the past, and I think you may consider reaching out to her (Anna@Moskowitzhq.com). You may also consider @Larry32roatan - with Remax (larry@roatan-realtor.com). Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi there. Around $500/month can get you a one bedroom in Sandy Bay. Rental pricing is going up. Closer to $800/month for a two bedroom. Both in Sandy Bay.
Either are walking distance to West End. I can ask a friend in West end to see if her place are booked. Where are you staying in West End? Contact me privately Anna@moskowitzhq.com

Anna

2 Likes