An exclamation point on our trip

Hello Roatan folks,
My husband and I will be down in in June during the Shrimp Festival. We will look at some property, enjoy the island, do some snorkeling and relaxing, but I want to plan something super special for my husband.
Im looking for an activity or event that will really cap off our excellent vacation and something we will remember for the rest of our lives.
I dont mind splurging because I really want it to be super memorable.
Any suggestions?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @TrixieBelle723, and thank you for contributing to our forum. I’ll try to touch on your various points below. Best of luck to you.

For a fine Realtor to show you properties, consider a meeting with Ana. @Celestepmd can put you in touch with her directly.

Regarding a memorable experience…a few ideas come to mind:

1. ONE: Book your stay with Anoraza Roatan and make arrangments for white glove services to come to your home…massages, private transportation, private boat rides.

2. IBAGARI: Whatever you do, consider a meal at Ibagari. It represents Roatan’s finest dining experience. Ibagary is a boutique hotel as well, so consider booking one of their eight rooms.

3. PRIVATE DIVE BOAT: You can charter the entire boat at the Scuba Shop. They will also make arrangements to take you to a private key for lunch. They can also take you to a remote key on Roatan’s easternmost point - Pigeon Cay.

I hope this helps - and congratulations on thinking ahead.