Architects on Roatan

Can anyone recommend an architect. Style would be… upscale island style… white walls stained wood decks and beams. Nothing over the top, but not ‘cabana’ style either. I understand that two well known architects both recently passed away.

1 Like

@sundancer. cintiafigueroa95@gmail.com is the email address of the architect we used. I recommend her highly. Cintia listened to what we were looking for in a house, made a design that we liked but needed to modify a little. The small changes had a cascade effect, which we both realized. Cintia came back with a completely different plan and we did not like it, we loved it! Absolutely blew us away. Build should start in about 4-6 weeks, we hope. Any further details or questions or if you would like to see the renderings let me know.

1 Like

@Chris thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I ask what builder you are using and how you went about choosing them. We just closed on a lot in Calabash Bight and are just starting this process so any advice/lessons learned you could share would be appreciate. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

We are using Ben Welcome. Roatan Construction Company. We researched a few builders and looked at some work and asked opinions before deciding on Ben.

We are building on Tamarind Drive and Ben is in the process of finishing another house 2 doors down. The owners of that property have had nothing but good things to say.

I could send you his contact info if you would like it.

2 Likes

That would be very much appreciated. You can email it to me at my username at gmail

1 Like

Hi All. We’re in the process of planning to build out at Camp Bay. Any architect and builder referral and experience info including contact info. It would really help us to get a handle on the cost per sq. ft. cost to build (concrete & glass) and interior finishing products available . Any info and input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Alice, we just bought land in Coral Views. Do you have any contractor information you can share with us?

Yes please send me Ben’s contact info. Alohso504@me.com.

Ben Welcome. roatanconstruction@yahoo.com. 504 9458 7445

1 Like

The email address bounced back, error message reads,
Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to Alohso504@me.com because the address couldn’t be found or is unable to receive email.

1 Like

I recomend to hire a Architect before talking to a builder . I have seen very nice homes being design by SYNERGY Development Group .

They are in Facebook, info@synergyhn.com

±50496222397

1 Like

Sorry, alonso504@me.com. I have met with Ben and he seems like a great contractor but a little out of our price range. Thanks for your help.

Love to see what you’re building !! I’m looking for a new architect! Will reach out to yours ! Great info thx

1 Like