Cancelled Cruises, how to get refund

Greetings LFK,
With Carnival cancelling all sailings through October 31, 2020, how can we cancel our reservations to LFK. We were scheduled to arrive 10/21/2020 but now we are not able to come due to the cruise ship cancelling. I have emailed the info@littlefrenchkey as well as the last contact person I had Aylin but have been unsuccessful with getting a response. Please advise what steps to take to request cancellation and refund.
Best regards,
Arthur

Hi – are you talking LFK the resort? If so I would contact them directly on the phone, I had to call AKR on the phone to change my reservation for a scuba diving trip. If it is through Carnival cruise line, I would phone them directly. (I know when I had to cancel my airfare - it took them about 24 hours to get back to me – my hold time was 17 hours, but that was back in May)

Here is LFK’s number just in case you need it PHONE (504) 9808-4809

Best of luck

Good luck…I’ve been trying to get a refund since my cruise was cancelled in March 2020. Send monthly emails and keep getting the round around with covid being the response for no refunds being issued. Last monthly email 8/1 didn’t even get a response. I keep trying…it’s very frustrating.

Hello @Sdjuggalo99 @urbaneve @Kathy_Nisch

We have been told that at the moment LFK does not have its customer service team, there is no one answering customer inquiries and that explains the lack of responses. Operations will resume eventually, it can be in November-January, we don’t have an accurate answer yet. At the moment, civilians are still in quarantine, and circulating one day every 2 weeks. When operations resume, someone will contact you regarding your complaint.

So if we are scheduled to have a trip in October and it is not going to be until Nov-Jan before a possible response will we still be getting a full refund? It is clearly out of our hands if the cruises are cancelled and there is limited to no staff on the Island. Hopefully this will be settled when they return.

1 Like

Hello @Sdjuggalo99 - It is our understanding that LFK has not been issuing refunds. Instead, they’ve made efforts to simply reschedule your reservation.

If you are interested in a “no questions asked” refund, consider booking with Roatan Online instead. See link below: https://roatan.online/little-french-key (We will and we did issue all refunds requested).

This is not true. I’ve been communicating since before my cruise in August 2020 and I did purchase my packages online through their website. I also keep getting the run around. I don’t understand how on the website they list they are open and even allow you to purchase packages but yet not help current paid customers. I was told quite some time back I would get my refund but yet I’ve had ZERO help. I’d appreciate someone helping me. I am a returning guest but I can not and will not support a business that does not help when I’ve take. All the correct steps according to their site and correspondence. It makes me sad as I absolutely loved your island.

1 Like

Since they have a soft reopening, try to reach them on their phone number at +504 9808-4809. You can WhatsApp or call them. They are the only ones who can give you an accurate response of what to do with your reservation. You can ask for a rescheduling also.
Best wishes!

2 Likes