Refund if ship doesn't dock?

If cruise ship doesn’t dock because of health reasons (Coronavirus), will our money be refunded in full?

1 Like

Greetings from paradise @trishcull! Although payment is collected in full at the time make a reservation, we offer a partial refund of 96% since a 4% transaction fee will be held of the total amount, this applies only in cast the notice is within 72 hours before the date booked. If the notice is within 48 hours before booked date, we issue a 71% refund.

There are no refunds for cancellations on the date of your booking unless the cruises ship change their itinerary or cancel their arrival to Roatan, in this case we request a letter from the cruise line stating this.

Regards,
Andrea R
LFK Reservations

1 Like

in other words, LFK will not be helping you day of… don’t prepay there.

1 Like

Hello @trishcull - If you booked with Roatan Online, it will, 100% - We will do what is needed to ensure your travel plans to Roatan are as flexible as possible. I’ve reached out to LFK as well to see if they can update their response (above) now that we know more about the virus.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello @trishcull I apologize for my last answer as I was focused on the question regarding ships not docking and was not taking in consideration the Coronavirus situation.

We are very aware of the COVID -19 outbreak and the global concern it has caused. We are committed to do everything in our hands to help our dear guests with their upcoming reservations. We will be issuing refunds for the 96% of the package due to the 4% transaction fee retained by the system, however, we are also offering a rescheduling option with a 15% discount if you decide to reschedule instead of cancelling your reservation.

Feel free to send us an email to info@littlefrenchkey.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Andrea R
LFK Reservations

1 Like

My cruise has been cancelled because of the COVID-19 outbreak and I need to cancel my booking and get a refund but I never received a confirmation email when I booked my package. Can someone please help me???

2 Likes

Hi @Cassandra_Talmadge pleae check your inbox, I have replied to the email which has your reservation confirmation.

Should you have any more questions let me know!

Regards,
Andrea R
LFK Reservations

1 Like

Our cruise has been canceled as well and we are needing to reschedule with you.

2 Likes

That’s no problem. Could you send an email to reservations@littlefrenchkey.com and include your order number, please?

Thank you.

1 Like

Aylin Cruz is the employee whom I’ve been emailing back and forth for 4 months. The last 2 emails I sent were never replied to. I have been waiting for my refund for these past 4 months and have still not received one. Please resolve. Thank you!

Hello @Cassandra_Talmadge

We don’t know how they have been handling these refunds but in Honduras, people are still in quarantine and all the businesses are currently closed. You should keep in contact with them until they give you an accurate response. You can also contact them at +504-9808-4809

1 Like

I have been in contact with them via email for 4 months. With the technology today there should be no problem in refunding payments.

Cassandra Talmadge
cassandra2979@yahoo.com

Hello, we have been told that at the moment LFK does not have its customer service team, there is no one answering customer inquiries and that explains the lack of responses. Operations will resume eventually, it can be in November-January, we don’t have an accurate answer yet. At the moment, airports are closed and civilians are still in quarantine, and circulating one day every 2 weeks. When operations resume, someone will contact you regarding your complaint.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update

1 Like

I am hoping someone can help me. I have been communicating with Aylin Cruz every month since March. However, he has stopped responding to my emails. The last time he responded was on June 5th. I tried contacting him 4 time in July and then again yesterday (August 2) inquiring about my refund. It is very disappointing how this is being handled.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get a refund too and no response. Have you had any luck? I’ve tried dimes saving Aylin (?), sent them a FB messenger response, and have had no luck. I’d really like my $200 back.

1 Like

Hello @Amy_Felton @Leigh38 We have been told that at the moment LFK does not have its customer service team, there is no one answering customer inquiries and that explains the lack of responses. Operations will resume eventually, it can be in November-January, we don’t have an accurate answer yet. At the moment, civilians are still in quarantine, and circulating one day every 2 weeks. When operations resume, someone will contact you regarding your complaint.

1 Like