Good Morning everyone,
The love of my life and myself are planning our first trip to Roatan around the 3rd week of June and plan to stay for at least 3 weeks. She is a school teacher and I am a engineer who is a dive master. We would love to have any suggestions on Airb&b recommendations or other rental suggestions near a beach where I could easily dive and we would be close to other expats. We are looking for a possible new home. So, if you would be so kind, we have a few questions:
- Airb&b or other rental suggenstions close to a beach with expats close
- Should the rental have air conditioner (been my experience in the Carrb that a/c = no bugs inside)
- Any vaccinations required or suggested
- Any suggestions on dive companies or organizations that care for the reefs.
- What should we bring for sure and what should we leave at home.
- Is anyone interested in meeting us for a drink to share their experience while we are on island.
Thanks so much and we are very excited about this new adventure.