FREE Landing Page for Active Members

GET A FREE LANDING PAGE

Our primary aim is to add value to the services or businesses of our community members. As proof, we are offering to build you a FREE landing page on our main site. We are offering this for a limited time and only for active community members. As you know, we are growing our community and we would like to showcase the best Roatan has to offer.

EXAMPLE ONE:

EXAMPLE TWO:

If you have any questions about this promotion, feel free to reply to this post and ask your question. I will be sure to post my responses here as well.

Thank you all for being a productive member of our community.

====================================

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3 @trust_level_4

3 Likes

How will you hand form submittals? Will you forward the results to the business owner or service provider? Will the landing page include any links to our business/services?

Thank you,

2 Likes

Good questions @MantaRay

FORM RESULTS: We will forward the results to the point of contact. There is no charge for that. When we say free, we mean free.

LINKS: We will include links back to the community page. Links from the main site to our customer site will not be available for free. Direct links out of our site to our customer’s site can be had for an advertisement Plan. But links back to our community page are free. And from our community page, we DO allow links to your individual websites.

2 Likes

How do we apply for this?

2 Likes

@tabby Just like this. I will send you a private message now with a few items we will need to make the landing page a reality. I’ll have it done by EOW.

Thanks for allowing another avenue to share our volunteer opportunities with others of like mind and giving hearts.

3 Likes

As Social Media Director for @roatanwildcreektours would like to publicly thank @RoatanOnline Roatan Community for working closely with us in every detail so that we can add and create our Free Landing Page with the characteristics of our website. We believe it will help us grow and is another channel and opportunity for our small business.

We have received good treatment and very professional work, so we encourage other companies to create their landing page completely free.

4 Likes

I will send you a private message as we would like to be represented on your site as well. Thank you for providing an excellent service to our community.

2 Likes

@Tabby - How did this turn out? did you get your site? Do share.