Go Fund Me: East End Roatan Medical Clinic

My husband and I recently purchased a vacation home in Roatan Honduras on the east end. We drive though a small fishing village called Pandy Town. There is a small clinic very close to our new home and there is also one nearby in the town of Oakridge. I would love to be able to give back to the wonderful people in these communties, therefore I am bring down medical supplies and medicines each time we visit.

MAP international has a program, where I can purchase low cost medications that are vitaly needed is these communties. I would appreciate any funds that can be raised to bring medications down each time we visit through my Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/2muejss

Our first trip is in October and according to MAP $400 could get over $13,000 in medications and supplies.
Here is a sample of what I am brought down in October and Similar in December:

Azithromycin 500mg 3 x 3tab PK 34
Combivent Respimat 10
Albuterol Sulfate 0.021% 20
Metoprolol Tartrate 50mg 100tab BT 20
Amoxicillin Powder for Oral Suspension 1 10
Cephalexin 250mg 500cap
Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-Itch Cream w/aloe maximum
Metformin Hydrochloride 500mg 100tab BT10
Amoxicillin 125mg, Chewable 100tab
Azithromycin 600mg 30tab 10
Valsartan 160mg/Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg 90tab 10
Amlodipine Besylate 5mg/Atorvastatin Calcium 10mg 30tab 10
Glyburide 3mg 1,000tab BT 10
Clotrimazole 1% Anti-Fungal Cream 28gram TB 10

$187.10

2 Likes

That’s so great of y’all to do this!

2 Likes

This seems like a good cause. I am sure there are others on the island. @RoatanOnline you may consider choosing which non-profits to back here?..if they start to show up in large numbers we’ll want to make sure we support the ones that do the most good. Your call.

1 Like