Paypal refunds / transfers due to CDC recommending not to cruise

We are scheduled to cruise new month. The World Health Org and CDC are recommending that cruise travel be delayed until after the Coronavirus subsides. The airlines, cruise industry, hotels, etc. are allowing passengers to cancel or delay their travel without loosing their money. Are you also allowing this to occur? I paid a downpayment via paypal for you to hold our spot. Can that down payment be refunded or applied to future travel?
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello there @tdibble123 - If you booked on Roatan Online, yes, we are doing all that we can to ensure customer have the greatest flexibility in coordinating their travels.

If you booked directly with LFK, I am sure they will post their official position on here soon.

1 Like

Just as a follow-up, we paid our downpayment to LFK via PayPal. The LFK website says that using PayPal to hold your reservation is not refundable, but this is a very different situation than just someone wanting to change their plans. I am hoping that LFK increases their flexibility during this difficult time in our world.

2 Likes

We have beefed up our assurances and started a list for anyone else willing to extend these terms to their customers:

1 Like