Reservation issue!

I cannot get someone to help me? I emailed because I wanted to change packages, I accidentally booked the island plus and did not mean to, I had asked to cancel that and I was going to rebook and I also did not realize how much the tax was so I just wanted to make a reservation and pay cash when we get there to avoid the tax but I have only got one email and no one seems to be able to help me??

2 Likes

Hello @navajoshua, and thank you for contacting us. You are able to change your reservation when you arrive, no problem. I’ll send you a private message to get your confirmation number and we’ll note your account so that there are no issues when you arrive.

We look forward to being your host!

1 Like

Hello there @navajoshua

I don’t believe this is still an option. Consider sending @LittleFrenchKey a private message to get this straight before you arrive. As I understand it, taxes are due regarless of how you book.

2 Likes

There are many problems regarding the management of Little French Key…be wary

1 Like

navajoshua, I’d email again and contact them on their Facebook page as well. Let @LittleFrenchKey know you want to cancel because you booked wrong package and ask for a full refund on your credit card if they have charged your card. Then rebook the new reservation. That’s what I’d do.

3 Likes

Hello Carol, we have experienced issues I. The past, this was especially during our recent software update.

Please contact us directly should you have any issues in the future. We are committed to providing the best service to our guest.

2 Likes

You can also PM me here or email me at Aylin@littlefrenchkey.com

2 Likes

We got it all worked out, thanks!

3 Likes