What you need to know (LFK)

FAQs for new visitors to Little French Key.

There is a 10% Discount for large orders.
There is a 50% Discount for children.
There is a VAT Tax for Roatan, see website.
Transportation to Little French Key from the airport and all Ports is included.

Little French Key is open seven days a week and it is arguably the most popular cruise ship destination on Roatan. Come visit us and let us know here if you have any questions.

3 Likes

The boat that takes you over to LFK, is it equipped with life vests?

3 Likes

Hello there @Barbie_Davis, no it does not. We have some if you need it, but the boat ride is only 2 to 3 minutes over calm water, with bench seating for everyone.

2 Likes

@Barbie_Davis - here is an image of the transport boat. No life jackets, they are not necessary.

2 Likes

Hi! We’re interested in coming again next month. We were here in May and loved it! The booking process is different now, is there a way we can pay in cash when we arrive? Also, as a returning guest, how do I receive the 10% discount when checking out?

1 Like

I have not received my reservation confirmation, my email stated if I didn’t receive it in 24 hours to contact you
Shore Excursion reservation has been received.

Your Shore Excursion reservation for: July 16, 2019 is processing now! Booking ID = 15768
A confirmation email will follow containing arrival details and instructions.
If the confirmation email is not received by the next business day, please check spam/junk email folder or send us a facebook message.

thank You
Marie

2 Likes

Hello @lakemom4, your confirmation is confirmed. Sorry for the confusion. We’ve transitioned to a new ordering system and we should have followed up with you sooner.

1 Like

Hi LFK - could you please respond to my questions above.

2 Likes

Hello from Paradise
Yes you can pay in cash whe you arrive to LFK , at the moment you get to LFK check in present to our staff the payments that you had made before, and they would give you the 10% discount

2 Likes

I just tried to find my confirmation email for our reservation on July 10th and can’t find it. I have the initial email:

Your Shore Excursion reservation for: July 10, 2019 is processing now! Booking ID = 15229

I just sent an instant message via Facebook but then found this. Is there any way you could resend that confirmation to us?

Thanks !! We are so looking forward to spending the day at your resort!

2 Likes

Thanks for your email,
You will find bellow your confirmation and will recieve an email as well with your confirmation

First Name: Shaun Last Name: Carrick Email: sp.carrick@yahoo.com Phone: 8173603523 Origin: Cruise Ship Need-Pickup?: yes Cruise Ship/Resort: Liberty of the Seas Package: Package Discovery: / Package Full Island: / Package Full Island Plus: / Package Full Island Mayatlantis: / Package Discover Scuba Dive: / Package VIP: 2/ Package Zipline & Full Island: / Invoice: Generate

1 Like

Thank you very much!

2 Likes