Alpha Education Center

ALPHA EDUCATION CENTER

The Alpha Education Center is a private bilingual K - 12 Education organization. We work with students from an early age to develop their cognitive and emotional capacities in a secure and nourishing environment.

21%20AM

We are an integral educational center of high quality and at all levels. We focus on cultivating Principles and Values of Life for the purpose of training highly effective, knowledgeable and inspired individuals to lead positive change in our world.

WE’RE HIRING:
57%20AM

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this and welcome to the forum. There are fair-minded expats here which may be a good resource for you.

1 Like

Good day! My name is Carey Hix, and I am wondering if there is any need for English instructors at Alpha Education Center. I have 15 years of experience. Please advise. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello.

Thank you for reaching out to us Carey.
At the moment, we are restricted on the operations of of regular in person classes due to the recent events. At a moment of reopening we certainly are interested is preparing for a solid come back. There may be a position available for English, definitely. Can you forward me a Resume or Curriculum?
welbyjnorman@gmail.com

-Welby

1 Like