Best Package to purchase at Little French Key

We are cruising with Carnival and the ship docks at 8a and leaves at 6p. What is the best package to get? Is there time to do it all with the VIP pkg? Can you still swim with a jaguar?

Wants:
Horseback riding
Snorkeling
Sloth
Relaxing on the beach

1 Like

Hello @a2l

The VIP is the most complete package and there’s enough time to do all the activities. However, if you are not sure yet, you can purchase any package an add the activities upon arrival. Contact LFK for further questions info@littlefrenchkey.com

1 Like

I visited from a cruise last year - amazing time and had time to do everything - if you don’t want to have down time. The only thing is we could not use all of the drink coupons from the vip package - we err too busy having the best time!!!

1 Like

I would be very certain that your cruise is going to dock and that there will not be cancellations. I had reservations made for April and am being denied a refund even through our cruise was cancelled. The representative from Little French Key said that since I used PayPal to pay for my reservations, I could not get a refund. I have also seen other posts on this site questioning why they have not received their refunds yet. I would beware of paying in advance. If you are doubting this, check our TripAdvisor. Others are posting about this same issue.

1 Like

There are jaguars there but not any that you can swim with, all of those animals were taken from them. Now you can swim with miniature pigs. We have not done that so I can’t comment on it. We always do the Full Island package and next year we are adding the sloth tour.
You don’t have to pay the full amount right now, if you call them they can tell you how to pay just a deposit.

1 Like