Hello from Diamond Rock

Hi we are from St Marys Ontario and decided to buy property in Diamond Rock 5 years ago .My name is Brian and my wife is Tammy and we fell in love with the people and the island at first site , The decision to buy was easy and the process very simple our property is in Diamond Rock a village on the East End of the island ,thou its less developed the surrounding area is beautiful . I have started a a Facebook page called Our Journey to Roatan to be able to document our progress from purchase of the property to our final chapter that of living our full time retirement on the island . We look forward to meeting our fellow islanders and making more friends on the island

Brian and Tammy Harris

1 Like

@roatanreggie, what the latest with your property? have you laid a foundation?

Hi, are you still living there? We past your place today, saw the sign. We are from Barrie, ON and stopped to look at the new development by your place.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just in the process of building a house in Coral Views………patience is certainly a virtue!!Hope to escape winter this December and stay until the end of March.From the Collingwood area in Ontario.

1 Like