Social meeting

We are coming down to roatan in Jan for a month and looking to buy a home.
Are any of you expats interested in getting together in person to discuss purchasing, island life etc before we buy.
We are from Canada. One couple in early 50’s and my parents mid 70’s. Willing to meet at your place ours or on the beach.
Hoping expats socialize with each other and we find a good group of people to become friends with to do dinner play cards etc

1 Like

Welcome @Andrea-Dirk

This is the best place to get in touch with expats. You can search for previous discussed topics on the search bar. There are tons of topics about moving to Roatan that might help you, also expats can share their experience with you!

Hi,

We are moving from Florida. Have been there a few times and have purchased both investment and personal property. We will be there full time by the time you arrive. I am a Realtor in FL, but not in Roatan, however, I’ve done my due diligence.

Glad to share via email, or meet you there in January.

Bob RJG848@gmail.com

1 Like

Thanks Bob
We look forward to meeting with you.

Andrea

We are from Ottawa and are building on Tamarind Drive. Will be down in November and probably March. Covid willing! Hoping the house will be complete between March and June so we can move to the Island. Retired couple mid and late 60’s. Happy to meet you when we can.

1 Like

Husband & I are recently retired & just moved here full time. Would love to meet w you. Contact me at island.gal@mjtc.com

Hi

Not sure where you are on the island
We are in west end. No car

We live in Pineapple Villas in French Harbour, near “east” end. If you want to visit, perhaps you can take taxi. Would love to have drinks & talk.

We are also moving from Florida! How is it going so far? We are buying a home at First Bight.

Kay

Things went well we really enjoyed it on roatan. Looking at buying a business and moving

1 Like