How to select date of arrival?

I will be arriving December 31,2019. The ship will be Norwegian Escape.I went to book the package with you and it doesn’t show a date to choose before checkout.
Do you pick up from where Norwegian Escape docks? How do I choose an arrival date?

1 Like

the lack of response from Little French Key is an indication as to how well run the place is. It isnt really. I suggest another tour.

Greetings Phylica

Please check your email! The information was given by mail. However, we will answer these questions for future information to other interested people:
In the booking process you will need to fill up some information, where it says DESIRED DATE you should put the date you are going to visit LFK. All of our packages include transportation from and to the port, once you book you will receive transportation instructions.
I hope I have answered all your questions!

1 Like

Good day Carol,
And thank you for your contributions to this forum. We responded to Ms. @Phylica1 via email a few hours ago even-though her inquiry came to us after business hours. Our front desk has also posted a response here, on the forum, so that future guest can have access to a qualified response.

Come visit LFK soon, we’d love to have you as our guest.

1 Like