Looking for a two bedroom rental in or near Coxen Hole

Canadian here who has just discovered the forum. I’m going to be spending the next ten months in Roatan (Coxen Hole) and am looking for leads on a rental in the area. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Thank you!

2 Likes

I have a 2 bedroom/2 1/2 bath home in Sandy Bay which is about a 15 minute ride from Coxen Hole. It’s available on a long term basis starting April through December. Rent is $1050 which includes A/C and a beautiful beach front location with gated dock and a beautiful pool. WIFI and Cable TV also available.

2 Likes

Thank you. That sounds ideal.

2 Likes

This sounds ideal.

I don’t arrive until early February. I’ve just booked something on Airbnb for February and March.

Would you have any photos of the place?

Carmel

2 Likes

Hello,

If Carol’s option doesn’t work out for you, I will have a 2/2 house in Pensacola. Less than 10 mins from Coxen Hole. It is right on the beach with its own little dock. Just let me know and best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t had any further news from Carol. Perhaps she’s expecting me to wait until I get there in two weeks.

How much would your place be?

1 Like

Hi Carol. I’m in Roatan now and would love to see the place if it’s still available.

Hi. I’ve arrived in Roatan now and am looking for a place longer term. Is the place you mentioned still available?

Hello,

Yes it is. How long are you looking for?

2 Likes

From either March or April through November.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back with me. I apologize but I don’t think I want to tie up the property for that length of time. Best of luck in your search.

2 Likes

All right. That’s a shame.

2 Likes