Need a 2 bedroom place Dec 28 2023 -Jan 6 2024 any suggestions?

My wife and I are going to Roatan to see if this is the place to be when we retire in a year. We would like to get a place on or near the beach at Christmas time (Dec 28 till Jan 6). We need two bedrooms. Looking forward to meeting other expats when we are there to get a feel for the place. We had a place booked but we just got a call and the owner canceled on us. Our plane tickets are booed our rental car is booked. Just need a place to stay at a reasonable price.

1 Like

I would recommend using Airbnb. You can also go directly to the websites of the beachfront properties. In the west, they are Kimpton Grand Roatan, Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort, Paradise Beach Club, Bananarama, Mayan Princess, La Placita (not on the beach but has beach and pool access at La Sirena/Mayan Princess), Henry Morgan, Argentinian Grill aka https://hotelseremeinroatan.com , Coconut Tree West Bay, Fosters West Bay, Ibagari, Xbalanque, Luna Beach, Brisas del Mar etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

Hello Mark.

My wife and I live in Roatan, and we can help accommodate a place to stay in Roatan near the beach at Christmas time (Dec 28 till Jan 6) Please call me or Facebook Mesenger, FaceTime me at +504 9964 2030 WhatsApp or email - We are Let’s Go Roatan Tours.

Thanks for the offer. We have all ready found a place. Looking forward to visiting the Island.

Mark

I would like to suggest Puerta Azul, the Salty Squirrel apartments if you want to compare with what you found. located in Sandy Bay and by the beach.

Thanks, I’ll check it out!