Refund Policy

What if Carnival cancels more cruises? Do we get a full refund. I want to book 4 VIP packages but don’t know if our cruise will still be on due to COVID-19. It is an October 2020 cruise

2 Likes

Hello. Yes, you will be refunded. Please note that businesses are currently closed on Roatan so any administrative task, such as processing refunds and confirming reservations is temporarily delayed or postponed.

1 Like

I am hoping someone can help me. I have been patiently waiting for a refund since mid-March. When I spoke Aylin back in March I was told that I could either have a refund or re-book at a discounted rate. I chose the refund. Each time I’ve reached out to Aylin has asked that I wait a little longer. The last email I received asked that I wait until June 1st. Can you please tell me when I will receive my refund.

1 Like

I was initially told I would get a refund. After waiting two months, I contacted Aylin again and this time I was told no refund since I booked using PayPal. If you look through this site, you will not see anything that says no refund if you use PayPal. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello

@Leigh38 It’s better to get in contact with @lfkfrontdesk and ask again how the refund process is going. You can contact them at info@littlefrenchkey.com

Hello @tdibble123 As far as I know, they handle two booking methods, Paypal with a deposit and to pay in full through their website. However, it is advisable to make your inquiries before booking to avoid these situations, you can write your inquiries at the email mentioned above.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I have exchanged emails and phone calls with LFK 12 times since March. The first email was sent to them containing all the information regarding my deposit being made via PayPal. I was told via email and phone that I would receive a refund. They told me that they would refund 96% and keep 4% for service fees. I was agreeable to this. Then, in May when I had not received my refund, I contacted them again. Suddenly they changed their minds and decided I could not have a refund stating it was their policy that if you pay via PayPal you can’t have refunds. I knew that was the policy but everyone I have dealt with throughout this pandemic has changed their policies in order to make their customers happy. I assumed that LFK was doing the same since they told me that I would get a refund. I find it odd that they suddenly changed their minds since they knew that I paid with PayPal from the very beginning. I also find it odd that if you go to their Facebook page you see all kinds of activity at LFK, but for some reason they continue to tell customers who are waiting for refunds that they are unable to get into their facility due to quarantine. I have been to Roatan in the past and found the people to be honest and trustworthy. It is unfortunate that this organization is shedding a poor light on Roatan.

1 Like

The first time I contacted them to request a refund I sent ithe email with the email in which they accepted my PayPal payment. They never responded so I had to call them. I told them how I paid and they said they would prefer I use it in the future but if that wouldn’t work they would refund my money. When I was unable to make a cruise to Roatan work for all of us I emailed and was told I would get a refund of 96%. They would keep 4%. I was okay with that. Then I never got the refund. I emailed again and was told they couldn’t get into the office to do refunds because of the quarantine. I waited and emailed again and then I was told it was their policy not to refund if a person paid via PayPal. I find it odd that this changed. I also find it odd that if you look on their Facebook page they seem to be having a lot of activity at LFK for not being able to make it into their office. I think the truth is they do not have the funds to refund people. There are others on TripAdvisor having the same issue. I believe that others should know before they book with LFK that there is a high probability that if their cruise is cancelled they will not get their money back.
So in summary, I have exchanged phone calls and emails at least

1 Like

@roatansupport Thank you for your response. I have tried contacting @lfkfrontdesk every month since March. In March they asked me to wait until April. In April they asked I wait until May. In May they asked me to wait until June. And in June they asked that I wait until July. I have contacted them 3 times in the month of July and have not received a response.

1 Like

Hello
@tdibble123
@Leigh38

Unfortunately, we don’t know how they have been handling these refunds but in Honduras, people are still in quarantine and all the businesses are currently closed. You should keep in contact with them until they give you an accurate response. Good Luck!

1 Like

I have been having the exact same issue that you are having. I paid through PayPal and had the same responses through email. If I don’t get a refund I will gladly let EVERYONE know!

1 Like

Hello, we have been told that at the moment LFK does not have its customer service team, there is no one answering customer inquiries and that explains the lack of responses. Operations will resume eventually, it can be in November-January, we don’t have an accurate answer yet. At the moment, airports are closed and civilians are still in quarantine, and circulating one day every 2 weeks. When operations resume, someone will contact you regarding your complaint.

1 Like

I don’t expect that we will get refunds. There has to be people going to LFK as they have animals there. It may not be the customer service team, but someone is working. Also, I am somewhat confused as to why they can’t respond to emails from their home. They are posting pictures on their Facebook page so they have internet access.

1 Like

Hi Sarah,
Wondering if you ever got a refund?

Thanks
Thelma

1 Like

Who do we contact for a refund. We have been trying to get our refund for almost three yrs. Followed all policies and now we dont even get a response.

1 Like

Hello @tracy

Ownership has been transferred. They are sorting things out and it will take time, they’ve only been three days in as the new owners.

For reservations, upcoming reservations, cancellations, refunds and general questions please contact Larissa directly at Lllarissa7@gmail.com

1 Like