This condo will pay for itself!

vacationrentals

Lovely, well cared for condo in Lawson Rock Beach Club. 2 br, 1.5 baths, 1500 sq ft, large master suite, spacious living areas, new paint and upgrades. Great rental history…see [Brisa Pacifica Roatan] or contact me for photos etc. This condo is a great investment…generator, 3 pools to use, 24/7 top notch security, gym, walking areas, 2 docks, private beach area, on site deli/market and more. Nixon.trish@gmail.com $1,000 finders fee for you if you refer a friend, etc who buys our place. We are building a home and would like to find a buyer for our condo soon. $244,900. Lots of photos available.

The Brisa link appears to be broken. Probably a good idea to post a few photos on there. Best of luck.

Hello @Barracuda - Thank you for pointing out the broken link. I’ve removed it. Here is a better link to the condo: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5872878

Have a look around. There are a few nice images on there which can be viewed by clicking on the lower left corner of the main photo.

Thank you so much!!! Still trying to figure out the best way to navigate here. I really appreciate you putting the AB&B link on for me!