TOMS Shoe Gift Drive

TOMS Shoe Drive Roatan

A few ladies from our community served children in need around Roatan. We were there and witnessed first hand how these remarkable women give back to our local community. Thank you to all the volunteers and organizers for a job well done and for giving of your time and resources for others.

Often, It is more blessed to give than to receive. You are living proof of that. Again, thank you.

Click HERE to see the full Photo Gallery.

1 Like

This looks incredible and rewarding. Good for you and press on. Stay the course. Too many show up to the island on vacation (and with good reason) and miss the fact that there is also tremendous opportunity to serve these 3rd world communities. Thank you for all that you do for the community of Roatan.

Excellent. I saw these pictures featured in your social media accounts. The taglines were a nice add on.

1 Like

@ledfutt @Trish I will be in Roatan next week. Quick question…do you know if this ministry still needs shoe horns? if so, I’ll bring some down with me. Along those lines, if you need anything at all don’t hessitate in sending me a private message. Happy to help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi…thanks for the email…yes, I am sure they could use some shoe horns. And I have a couple of small items I could use if you have room. Will PM you. Thanks!

Trish Nixon
Nixon.trish@gmail.com

3 Likes

ok, great. Thank you Trish.

1 Like