VPN guidance?

Does anyone have experience streaming their U.S. media subscription services in the island… like Sling, DirecTV Now, ESPN+, Netflix, Prime, etc? I know nothing about selecting and using a VPN to accomplish this. Would like to select a VPN and run it through our router. Thanks!

1 Like

ExpressVPN is the one that consistently delivers. I also use other VPNs such as TunnelBear or WindScribe, for other reasons, and they’re very good, but they’re not good for movie/tv streaming services. ExpressVPN is consistently reliable to access US media content.

1 Like

Thanks Marc, I appreciate the advice. Do you know if customer service at ExpressVPN would help me set up the VPN on our router? I researched this and it looks complicated for someone with no tech skills or knowledge. Thanks again for your help.

2 Likes

Yes they will. Yes they can…an added benefit of living on an island…a small tip goes a long way.

1 Like

So glad I found this site. I was just starting to look into finding a VPN for this reason. Being to find and use streaming services was actually a legitimate concern of mine.

1 Like

Been happy with ExpressVPN so far.

3 Likes

You can also try SetupVPN, look it up in either chrome or firefox extensions, its free and its got me where i need to get so far.

1 Like