Wedding officiator

Hello

Can anyone reccomend a person to officiate our wedding on Nov 20th in the evening? An old salty sea captain perhaps. Not a religious ceremony just a fun exchange of vows. Please let me know if anyone comes to mind.

Much thanks

Don

3 Likes

…is this for a real wedding? (No disrespect)

If so consider a real pastor. There are a few on Roatan who are not “religious” and do understand the sanctity and covenant of the union you are embarking on.

2 Likes

Hello @tayana54 and welcome to the forum.

@Rico_Raspaldo is with @LovinRoatan2019 and he is an excellent weddings coordinator and will know the local talent available for this. If there is a salty captain, he will connect you to him.

If you do decide to pursue a wedding officiated by a theist, Travis Morin from RChurch, is a very able pastor. Not sure if he would be willing to step into the shoes of a “salty captain,” but I wanted you to have the name of spiritual líder on Roatan in case you decide you may needed one.

Best of luck in your wedding ceremony.

@CaribbeanCowboy this may be your chance to shine!

1 Like

@tayana54 Have you written your vows yourself? - if so, do share…May shed insight into what we may be up against!

1 Like

Good morning. My name is Rico Raspaldo, CEO from LovinRoatanWedding, We would like to help you for your wedding. You can write at Rico@lovinroatanwedding.com. Don’t hesitate to contact us!!

1 Like

Yes it’s a “real” wedding lol. Simply looking for someone that can officiate. We are writing our own vows.

Regards

Don

1 Like