Alcoholics Anonymous Roatan

nonprofit

ROATAN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS?
AA%20Meetings%20Roatan

We are interested in creating a section on our website for AA Meetings and schedules so that local and travelers to Roatan can know where the AA meetings in Roatan occur. If you know of a reliable resource for this information, please contact us.

WHERE DO THEY MEET?

HOW CAN VISITORS TO ROATAN CONNECT WITH THEM?

The meetings occur on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and again on Saturdays. The meetings take place in Sandy Bay (Sand Castle Library) from 12:30 pm to 6 pm. On Tuesday, the meeting starts at 7 pm and the meeting takes place in Mt. Pleasant, at the RE/MAX Office (@Larry32roatan) in Jackson Plaza.

Thanks for sharing this info @Barracuda

My name is Chad and I will be coming down August 25-September 1st
This will be my first time to Roatan and I will be staying at Anthonys key resort
Im want ing to find meetings and a connection while therefor meetings and fellowship.
I have FaceTime and also WhatsApp, my number is 979-308-8160, e-mail is skychuck1@gmail.com
thank you

My husband and I won’t be coming until February but can we take a public bus from anywhere near Half Moon bay to the meeting in Sandy Bay?

@Charisse_Paige Yes, Sandy Bay is nearby Halfmoon Bay. You should be able to take a short cab ride…you’ll be charged on or about L.50 to L.100 for the trip.

Hi folks I am visiting for the week of Christmas… be staying at fantasy island…like to hit a meeting while I am there. Are there any close to the area I will be in? And the real question will they be held that week with the holiday season and all?