Hospitality jobs

Hi everybody. I might be doing wrong by posting here but I’m looking for information on jobs in the hospitality industry. I am a British chef currently working in Buenos Aires. I am 34 years old.I have 10 years experience in the kitchen and I’m looking to relocate to Roatan where hopefully I can bring my experience and help a small business/restaurant to succeed and where I can maybe bring some new ideas. Allkitchen jobs considered. Can anyone help with websites or leads to jobs? Thanks for your time. Ray

3 Likes

Hello. There is a Facebook group which is closed by you might try to join as you get closer to moving to Roatan. The group seems productive and you might get more social visibility.

There is also Roatan Jobs (https://Roatan.Jobs) which is a young jobs listing website. The site is properly managed and it might be a good place for you to posts your CV.

Finally, I would encourage to get involved in this forum as you have. Building relationships here ahead of your arrival might do more for you in the long run. At a minimum, you’ll be able to bounce ideas off of our members as you have done so here.

Good luck,