How is life for an unvaccinated family on Roatan?

And you think YOU are welcome on Roatan? You are delusional -

You are a pitiful person. You should have provided POSITIVE information to the person asking questions, not the total BS that you spouted off. No way to represent the Island And, you are NOT the voice of the Island. Why were you so rude to the person (Bev)? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: man thats funny

Bro don’t take the Death Jab. some people hare having heart complications because of it. Not all of course. but I believe a lot of jobs there do require you to be vaccinated that work with the government. But I would go somewhere else if I were you. Roatan is a beautiful place but there is also so much you can do.

2 Likes

Bull crap, we were just in Roatan last month and we were required by Roatan customs to show them our vaccination cards.

Hello @bernd,

Hello Bernd,

You asked two questions if I read your posts correctly:

1. How are you seen in the eyes of the Roatan people?
  2. What could we expect in 1 or 2 years?

Here are my thoughts:

1. Who cares. Many have chosen freedom, like you. Few have chosen fear and mascarade it as “safety first.” – Most of Roatan is free of mask-wearing. By that, I mean you can get around without wearing a mask at all. I live on Roatan, and I NEVER wear a mask except when I have to go to the local supermarket (Eldon’s) or the bank. Beyond that, most restaurants, dive shops, bars, beaches, etc., are free of masks. Many level-minded people on Roatan see the mandate for what it is, an ineffective remedy to a virus and a gross infringement on personal liberties.

2. I doubt another global lockdown is coming. For starters, we’ve had many subsequent “waves” or “surges” of COVID cases, and no one has locked down again. The cost to shut down the global economy is too high. To be sure, no one knows the future, but the more we learn, the less sensational COVID becomes. COVID is real and worthy of our attention, but we must keep it in its place. The Sky is not falling.

The future is bright and we can see contrasting examples of how to best handle COVID. We can be more like Australia, or you can be like Texas, and boy is there any doubt who offers its citizens the best alternative?

Welcome to Roatan.

3 Likes

Hey DeepThinker,

thanks for breaking this down, you got this completely right! And thanks for your helpful response! :slight_smile:
re #1: I actually care about exactly this. That was the reason for my post hear :slight_smile: There’s a conspiracy going on by a few globalists to get full control of all us citizens on the globe. They’ll succeed in some places, in others not. Where they succeed will depend on the people. And it’s been my mission to find places/communities where I’m confident there is a big enough share of people who will not turn their lifes over. So I’m very glad that at least in this thread you’re doubling the number of people who live in Roatan and understand this :slight_smile:

I’ll likely relocate to Mexico first, some time in H1 next year. From there I’ll visit the other options I have on top of my mind. Roatán might be one of them. Hope to see you there :wink:

Bernd

1 Like

I’m an unvaxxed American that’s been on vacation in Honduras for about 9 days & Im having no problems here at all. I’m doing all tourist things but I’ve never been asked to show any type of card thank god. I did regular testing to enter & will do regular testing to go back home to America Saturday. Salute to you for standing on your beliefs.

2 Likes

Curious, did you or your children get vaccinated against:

diphtheria, rotavirus, pneumococcal, tetanus, haemophilus influenza type b, pertussis, hepatitis A & B, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chickenpox, and more?

I bet you did. Why is this Covid-19, that has killed 700,000+ worldwide, any different?

2 Likes

Wow. I hope yo don’t mean this questions seriously. But I guess you do. I don’t think anybody here will be able to help you understand if you have managed to ignore this for so long.

For a start, here is quote from Biontech’s quarterly report for the quarter ending September 2020 (translated from German):

“445 / 5,000 Translation results To the best of our knowledge, there is currently no precedent in which an mRNA-based immunotherapy like the one we are developing has been approved for sale by the FDA, the European Commission, or any other regulatory agency anywhere in the world … [Regulatory authorities] may view product candidates as new drugs, not biologics or gene therapy drugs, and require other regulatory submissions”

Aside from that, I’d encourage you to read up on how many of the people you think have died from the virus really have did from the virus and weren’t merely positively tested. Even if they had the virus, check the CDC reports, it’ll tell you that the vast majority of them had severe co-morbidities, most of them more than 1.

Everybody could know since Summer last year, at the very latest, that this virus is only a real threat to the very elderly or very severely ill, or very obese people.

Last note: What I put into my body, and the reasons for me doing that, or not for that matter, is none of anybody else’s business.

3 Likes

My children have never received a single vax & I’m not certain about anything I received as a infant but since I was in grade school my parents have never due to religious beliefs dear. NOT that I owe you any of our medical history. Only shared that because YES :astonished: there are people who exist, that have different beliefs than you. & yes that’s perfectly fine in my world, not sure why it bothers yours. Especially considering I test weekly for work & have never had COVID so I’m not an alleged super spreader like the media would paint Vax’d people to believe lol.

:v:t4:

2 Likes

Medically, everyone is different (virus interactions), and you can use information to justify and manipulate anything. Personally, I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Good Luck. Don’t just look at data that supports your ideas, I don’t!

BTW, that list of diseases are associated with vaccines required by law for all US school children.

Carol Luber. you are just plain delusional. and RUDE.

Love you Carol, you represent a lot of intelligent, healthy people in Roatan. We don’t need ignorant, selfish non-vaccinators on Roatan, their lack of common sense, and non-scientific opinions is a danger to Roatan. Thanks!

Hi Bev! Is there a way I can reach you? The email you posted here doesn’t seem to work, fellow Canadian. Thanks!

1 Like

hi Holly. you can reach me at piesporterwhite@hotmail.com. Love to hear from you.

Bev

1 Like

lol you are delusional. proud to say i am not a science experiment. non-scientific opinions LMAO. You are the danger to Roatan. Don’t forget to triple mask while you are at it. especially when you are outside.

Hey Bernd… hope you are doing well. Did you head to Mexico yet?

Bev

Hi Bernd,

We went to Roatan in November and are unvaccinated. We had to get a PCR test to enter and had no issues anywhere on the island. We wore masks in the stores, but the restaurants and bars we went to did not require them. We enjoyed our visit so much, that we decided to buy a house there! Good luck in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Hi Kaybrown,

thank you so much for your insights. Really helpul. Hopefully I’ll be there by the end of the year, even though I wished it was earlier. Let’s see how successful the new government/president is in challenging the Zede regulation…

1 Like

Is Roatan considered a ZEDE?

1 Like