How is life for an unvaccinated family on Roatan?

Hey Bev,

unfortunately not yet. But plans are getting firmer at least. It does look like my wife is more convinced now that our future isn’t in Germany. We have an appointment with the Mexican Embassy in March to get our visum, and I plan to relocate to Mexico in July. Fingers crossed!

Where are you at the moment?

Best
Bernd

Roatan itself is not a Zede, but Próspera, a Free Private City with what I think is a great concept, is on Roatan. I’ve been considering relocating there (am an e-resident already)

I would like to know, what is a ZEDE?

1 Like

Did you get an answer?

1 Like

New here. Coming from the .Gov or .Gob in this case, we’re extending mask mandates for Honduras, this includes Roatan. I have been a regular in Roatan and once saw a group driving w/ no mask, trump signs and really looking to start some trouble ( or so it felt like it). But, to be honest, do what you want but here we want people Vaccinated and wearing masks in public, you do not need a mask for 80% of places in Honduras, Banks and public offices, or simply at a drive thru will sometimes ask for a mask.

Here’s for anyone “trusting the science” still…

Reinfection of covid higher in individuals with two or more doses of the “vaccine” shown throughout the study.

We own in Roatan, and travel there often. Unvaccinated. Never a problem, just test to get in. The truth is coming out. People do have issues with the area you’re talking about working for. That’s what I’d research. You will be judged much harsher for that than for your stance on the shot.