Jonesville Point Marina Roatan

Jonesville Point Marina/Vacation Rentals & Trico Bar and Grill

We are a small private marina located on the picturesque Jonesville Bight. There is deep water access and docking with many slips.

Our 3 rentals accommodate the single traveler to large groups. Each one tastefully decorated.

The Bungalow is a 1 room efficiency. $325 weekly $550 monthly
The Cabana has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. $800 weekly
The Casa Grande is a 4 bedroom home with amazing views of the bight. $1000 weekly

Trico Bar and Grill is a favorite spot for cold drinks and great food and live music. Close to the mangroves, make us your next stop during your tour!

Contact Sherri 9967-3803

3 Likes

I like this. It looks very much like the old Roatan Yacht Club, except, much nicer. thank you for sharing.

The deep water marina may be an advantage. Do you run a dive shop out of there?

1 Like

Wow, stunning photos. Good job. And that Balcony appears to be world-class. Good work.

How far away from the airport are you?

1 Like

Are there rates online? What is the website address for more information?

1 Like

We do not have a dive shop here. Reef House will pick you up at our dock! There is a popular dive spot just outside the cut, Calvin’s Crack.

Thanks! We are about 40 minutes from the airport.

I have updated the rental rates on the post as well as adding the website. www.jonesvillepointmarina.com

2 Likes

@EastEndManager Thank you for adding your website. It looks nice. I especially liked this photo:

4 Likes

WHHHAAAAAATTT??? - How do I not know about this place?

1 Like

…Like a Boss Amigo. Like a Boss. The calm deep water marina seems like a solid deal. Is this place like the Roatan Yacht Club in that sailors can rent a dock space and also use restrooms in the marina? I can’t but notice how similar the locations are.

1 Like

We do have slip rentals, restroom, shower and laundry. Currently making small upgrades in some things. But a very beautiful place here!

3 Likes

A sample of our Build a Burger and Loaded Lobster Nachos

1 Like