Little french key

You may have a point. The GoFundMe page seemed out of place here. Not sure how international insurance works. Regardless, I am not confident an organization unwilling to secure the proper permits for basic building permits would have the administrative discipline to insure their property.

4 Likes

I heard today that they are under new management…a “Mario” from Italy (:it:) has taken over. Seems to know about real management…(?)

5 Likes

Hi, so I’m wondering why they don’t have the jaguars encounter anymore?

3 Likes

The jaguars that were trained for human interaction were confiscated by the government.

The jaguars that remain, are too large and have not been trained, so they are kept in their gage.

2 Likes

Greetings from paradise,

Unfortunately, Jaguar interactions are not available due to government regulations for the safety of our creatures and our customers.
During the LFK tour Animal Rescue Center you will admire all of our animals in their habitats.
Mini pig interactions ($20 pp) and horseback ride ($25 pp) are available.

Regards,

CarlaG

LFK Reservations

2 Likes

My husband and I will be at Little French Key in May 2020. We are interested in booking the sloths and mini pig packages. I do not see where I can sign up for both. Can you please help me? We want the Sloth package & swim with them mini pigs!

Thank you in advance.
ShannonScott

1 Like

Greetings Shannon

You can book the sloth farm + full island package and add the mini pig interaction upon arrival for $20 per person!

1 Like

Greetings Shannon

You can book the sloth farm + full island package and add the mini pig interaction upon arrival for $20 per person.

Thania C

LFK Reservations

1 Like