Looking for Ben Welcome

Hi everyone. We have purchased a small pice of land on Tamarind Drive. We have the plans all drawn up and approved. The original builder we spoke to was Ben Welcome. Now we can’t seem to contact him. Can anyone tell me if he is still around or what happened to him?

2 Likes

He’s around and right now working on a house in Palmetto Bay.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have just received his phone number and will contact him.

2 Likes

Hi Chris , wondering if you can pass on ben welcome info pls thx … had he started your job yet ? We are looking for a builder now ! Moving from canada soon !
Thx in advance hope to hear back from you soon !
Tina

1 Like

Hi Tina

I have copied Bed with this email. You will find his address above.
He can also be reached by WhatsApp, +504 9458-7445.
I found WhatsApp a great way to contact people directly as it is used by many, and, free.
If you do not have a Roatan tax number, get one before starting and use it.
Have fun with your build.

1 Like

Morning Chris !! Wow thx for info … is your house done now ? What’s the tax number for ? Property tax ? Or income tax ? I will reach out to Ben thx you !

1 Like

Yes Tina, the house is finished. we lived in it from Nov 22 to May 23. We were very happy with the results. Oversized cistern and solar made a huge difference.
You are legally required to have a RTN to conduct any business in Roatan. If you bought a lot then you should have had an RTN for that. Reach out to your real estate agent to see if it was procured.
For every purchase you make for your property, give your RTN card when paying. Keep every receipt. You will need it and them in the future. An RTN costs $150.oo US these days. My WhatsApp is 613 293 0248 if you want to ask questions.

1 Like