Love playing MahJong?

As much as i enjoy relaxing around the WestEnd, i do miss my MahJong games. Is there a MahJong group with room for one more?

1 Like

Hello BarB, I don’t know of a MahJong club but my wife and I like to play. We live in West Bay and will be there in Jan 2020 till April. If you want, can you supply me with either your email or Roatan phone number? Long story, but we will need to obtain a new phone number when in Roatan. We leave at the West Bay Golf Club (It is behind Foster’s at West Bay). Maybe we can find one more person and all meet at a restaurant in West End and play during lunch? We are also looking for card clubs, like bridge or rummy, but haven’t found one yet.

1 Like

I like that idea. There are several bars that would accommodate us i am sure. Have you got the National Cards for 2019? We will also need a MahJong set. I brought nothing like that in my luggage. My daughter is arriving in December and could bring my travel set if need be. You can email me at neufeldbj@gmail.com. i have a local number once you get settled.

1 Like

Barb,
My wife and i play. We have a travel set and plan to be in West End at the end of the month. We are aboard the Pili Aloha. I will reach out to you when we arrive.
Steve and Michelle Messig

1 Like