Premium DOMAIN NAMES for lease

Leader on the Ground but not Online? Let’s correct that…

We own a few industry specific domain names which we would like to develop in a way which might benefit our community and its members.

The DOMAIN NAMES are:

1. roatan.business
  2. roatan.cafe
  3. roatan.cruises
  4. roatan.tours
  5. roatan.energy
  6. roatan.events
  7. roatan.healthcare
  8. roatan.house
  9. roatan.restaurant
  10. roatan.services
  11. roatan.solar
  12. roatan.taxi
  13. roatan.villas
  14. roatán.org

[LEARN MORE HERE]

If you are an industry leader in your field and would like to also be a leader online, let us know and we’ll work with you to develop the above domains names.

@trust_level_0
@trust_level_1
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4

3 Likes

My man, this is HUGE!!!..I will contact you directly to learn more about the “.taxi” and “.solar” domains. Well done mate.

1 Like

Good Luck with this. Definitely a solid way to “control” or influence the online searches for Roatan and its services/offerings.

IN FULL SUPPORT.

2 Likes

@RoatanOnline STRONG. Very nice. I would certainly develop each of the domains SEPARATELY from one another so that they each can get indexed SEPARATELY and so that Google does not roll them up into one large Domain Cluster.

Further, I would engage the best in each of the respective industries so that they can help develop ORIGINAL content for each of the domains as they look to establish themselves as industry leaders under each domain name.

This has real potential for a community to collaborate and grow together furthering the interest of one another.

2 Likes

Sooo…what is this about? Are these new domain extensions?

@MantaRay - Yes these are NEW DOMAIN EXTENSIONS. For the longest time “.com” “.gov” and “.net” were the most popular, but ICAN has added several new domain extensions, and we have secured them for the benefit of our community.

5 Likes