Roatan Jungle Reef Inn

Jungle Reef Inn

The Jungle Reef Inn has just opened up in Sandy Bay, Roatan after completing a major makeover. We have
two luxurious short term single room suites available with:

• Kitchens
  • Sitting areas
  • Self contained bathrooms (new)
  • Additional fold out couch
  • LARGE Balcony & Outdoor seating
  • Hammocks
  • Stunning Views
  • Nearby Anthony’s Key Resort

Check us out at on our Facebook Page or visit our website for more details.

Address: Jungle Reef Road, Sandy Bay, Roatan Island
Telephone:
Canada: 519.221.3230
Roatan: 504-9921-0517
Email: info@junglereefinn.com

PHOTO GALLERY:

4 Likes

Beautiful property and thank you for posting. I had a few questions:

Can I make online reservations or is there a better phone number for me to dial?

What dive shop is closest to your Inn? - other than Anthony’s Key?

1 Like

I am going to go have to check this out. Do you know if there is a restaurant on premise? for a hardy meal? Interested to know more about the Inn itself. Do they offer Airport shuttles or are you on your own until you get to the luxury suite?

Do they offer Luxurious services or only Luxurious rooms? - There is a difference.

1 Like

We are located equally close to the dive shop at Tranquil Seas and AKR. I believe Blue Bahia, located in between, has a dive shop also. Best bet is to call us at 504-9921-0517 or email us at info@junglereefinn.com. I’m Shawn.

Deep Thinker… we will pick you up at the airport, and take you back if we can’t convince you to stay in Roatan for ever! ;). We have no restaurant on site, but the two premium rooms have kitchens. If cooking isn’t for you, there are a few nearby restaurants, or we can have brought in to cook for you during your stay for an additional charge. We clean the room each day, and provide clean towels ect. If you require anything more, lets discuss what it is and how we can serve those needs.

2 Likes

@JungleReefInn Welcome to the community. I went online to your website and it looks really nice. Best of luck to you and I will be sure to stay with you the next time I am in roatan. I’ve been staying at a home we get from VBRO, but this may be a nice alternative. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

This is the perfect setup. Roatan is not like Cancun, or Jamaica, where large “all inclusive” locations make total sense. Places like this, make more sense on Roatan. The are reasonably priced and they offer excellent accommodations.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to be your hosts at some point!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Hope we see you here soon

3 Likes

This looks so nice! The bathrooms are so modern!

4 Likes