EXPLORE St. HELENE ISLAND
SUMMARY: Santa Helena is adjacent to Roatan, on its eastern tip. The easternmost point of Roatan Island is comprised of large mangrove forest which bridges Roatan to Santa Helena Island. From the air, Santa Helena and Roatan appear to be one contiguous island. But, in fact, these are two separate islands. There are several canals through the mangrove forest which connect the northern and southern shores of Roatan and Santa Helena. Some of the most interesting mangrove tunnels are located between the island of Roatan and the island of Santa Helena.
- What is the best way to get to St. Helene?
- How much time does it take to get to St. Helene?
- What are the largest Communities or villages in St. Helene?
- Are there Resorts or Hotels on St. Helene?
- Are there Dive Operators on St. Helene?
- What are some of the most popular activities on St. Helene?
- Are there Sandy Beaches on St. Helene?
- Is it better to visit the northern coastline or the southern coastline of St. Helene?
- Who offers the best Mangrove Tour in St. Helene?